GNU plus Chris
Friday, January 19, 2007
  5 Things meme
5 Things meme

This entry was originally published at Chris Harvey



I was blog-tagged by Alexander Hayes which means I should tell you 5 things about myself that you don’t know.



  1. I’ve lived in 4 states of Australia.

  2. I lived in Kings Cross for 8 months and no I’m not a shady character.

  3. Im a Virgo, Tiger, two point zero.

  4. I have Ollied down 13 stairs and over 11 telephone books.

  5. I used to play sem-pro soccer and believe in fair play.


Here’s a recent photo.


Its a bird, its a plane, no its me


I’ll tag Leigh Blackall, Bill Kerr, Noiesmo, Jack and Michael Nelson


No Tags
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
Contructing reality in quiet enjoyment.
This is my other Blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Visit Chris Harvey and Superuser.
Visit GNU Project and Free Software Foundation.
[FSF Associate Member]

ARCHIVES
April 2005 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 /


Powered by Blogger