Links Jan 22
Links Jan 22
This entry was originally published at Chris Harvey
One of the things I should have mentioned in the Wordpress post is using the Feed List plugin to display rss feeds on posts and pages, thats what I’m doing for this post, I use delicious or scuttle to tag some bookmarks with todays date and then just insert a single line of text, below you see the results.
Links for Jan 22 2007
- - I brought my green machine home this weekend, and my twins had fun with it. Enormous fun in fact for the two 7-year olds, pounding on TamTam furiously.
- - Someone looking at the world we’ve created.
- - Welcome to Wikipainting, the first wiki based on cooperative bitmap painting. Feel free to paint or to add a new painting !
- - I’ve been asked to write a guide showing how I created the screencasts at quickones, and here it is
- - The Bloom Clock Project is an attempt to create a language for discussing the bloom times of wildflowers and other plants that is neutral in respect to climate, region, and hemisphere
- - By reducing the complexity of information, I have created a fast and eyefriendly browser through the free encyclopedia ‘Wikipedia’.
- - Using Eclipse Wikipedia Editor
- - wikEd is a full-featured in-browser text editor that adds enhanced text processing functions to Wikipedia and other MediaWiki edit pages.
- - Navigation popups offer easy access to article previews and several Wikipedia functions in popup windows which appear when you hover the mouse over links.