GNU plus Chris
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
  My second videoblog
My second videoblog

This entry was originally published at Chris Harvey



Click on the video below to watch it, if your reading this from a news feed you’ll have to visit my blog. In this video I take a quick look at Blender. There’s links for downloading it below.








Some people are probably like wtf is this windows and mac files, well its to try and say look you can choose from these videos so choose the top one where before they are probably thinking wtf is the Ogg file. Why Ogg Theora Matters for Internet TV.


To enable your computer to play both video (Theora) and audio (Vorbis) files, please select a program from the listings here.


This is the second video I’ve created with Blender, I started with 3 cubes that turned into a building, heres what it looks like on the outside.


Blender Building


The best resources for learning Blender I’ve found so far would be OpenCourseWare - Tufts University - Blender Course and the classroom tutorial book from Blender Animation, 3D Computer Animation Utilizing Free Software . You can browse my bookmarks if you want, there’s a lot of really useful resources for learning Blender on the web.


I’m also using a newer version of the open source flv player so some feedback would be nice.


 
Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
Contructing reality in quiet enjoyment.
This is my other Blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Visit Chris Harvey and Superuser.
Visit GNU Project and Free Software Foundation.
[FSF Associate Member]

ARCHIVES
April 2005 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 /


Powered by Blogger