GNU plus Chris
Monday, January 15, 2007
  PicasaWeb Wordpress Plugin Widget
PicasaWeb Wordpress Plugin Widget

This entry was originally published at Chris Harvey



I put together a widget for the picasaWeb Wordpress plugin.

Its a very crude hack, If I get time I’ll do it properly if someone else doesn’t get there first, nonetheless its a start and some people might find it useful.


A big thanks to Bill Rawlinson for the picasaWeb plugin. Its very nice to be able to have a plugin for both Flickr and Picasa. Also thanks to Kaf for the example widget, I basically modified it a little for the widget.


You can see it in action on the sidebar of Jacks blog.


The instructions are included in the download.





 
Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
Contructing reality in quiet enjoyment.
This is my other Blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Visit Chris Harvey and Superuser.
Visit GNU Project and Free Software Foundation.
[FSF Associate Member]

ARCHIVES
April 2005 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 /


Powered by Blogger