GNU plus Chris
Saturday, February 24, 2007
  Downes 2.0
Downes 2.0

This entry was originally published at Chris Harvey



Here’s an image of a slide from Downes powerpoint presentation Toward a New Knowledge 2.0 Society, I added 2.0 because thats what he says at the start and I think this 2.0 thing is pretty funny, follow that link for the audio.

Downes Illiterate


For some reason he has a picture of Richard Matthew Stallman on it but he doesn’t say anything about him or include anything on his slides about him or his work. Maybe its something about truth maintenance systems that he didn’t have time to talk about.


The interesting thing I stumbled across on Wikipedia was this.


If there is any additional verification required, please take note, that this, or any of my other material, may be freely used by Wikipedia.


– Stephen Downes


I’ll have to ask him can I license some of his work under GFDL for Wikiversity, that would be a step in the right direction for the Knowledge Society.

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
Contructing reality in quiet enjoyment.
This is my other Blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Visit Chris Harvey and Superuser.
Visit GNU Project and Free Software Foundation.
[FSF Associate Member]

ARCHIVES
April 2005 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 /


Powered by Blogger