GNU plus Chris
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
  OWPFOSS Presentation
OWPFOSS Presentation

This entry was originally published at Chris Harvey



Here’s the recording of the discussion and my talk in breeze. I think you need flash 9 plugin, I’ll convert it to OGG/Theora video soon enough. A podcast recording of this event will be available shortly through the NSW LearnScope podcast site.


Here’s the presentation on the wiki.


I made a few silly mistakes but its OK. If you watch it please leave comments.


One of the great things is how much this is motivating people I know working on free knowledge projects to work with professional educators. So thanks again.



 
Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
Contructing reality in quiet enjoyment.
This is my other Blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Visit Chris Harvey and Superuser.
Visit GNU Project and Free Software Foundation.
[FSF Associate Member]

ARCHIVES
April 2005 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 /


Powered by Blogger